Saturday 23 April 2011

Newest Dress

I just had to share this new dress I made. If you are new to my blog (my blog is new, so I'm sure you are) then you should know that I'm a pretty modest person. I really don't like to toot my own horn, but I really LOVE this dress. It makes me feel happy when I look at it, and even happier knowing that I made it:)

It is made from three up-cycled T-shirts:

Isn't it reminiscent of a summer day?

I love how this looks like a butterfly against a blue sky with fluffy clouds:)

The pink stripes are made from the neck of a turtle neck shirt

and my oldest son modeling the dress for me. He is such a trouper:)

My only regret is that I can't make one for myself. It's the upside and the downside to one-of-a-kind, though I would say it's more of an upside:) I love being original, and like to give kid's the same opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...