Friday 29 April 2011

Virtual Work out Buddies

I just finished doing an Insanity work out. I comleted the entire 60 day program about a month and a half ago, and since then haven't really done much. Maybe once a week I've done an exercise, but nothing significant.

I've realized I need to have a program or a class to commit to otherwise I won't do anything. Especially when I could be using that time to sew.

So what I am wondering is if anyone would like to be a virtual work out buddy with me. We can come up with a plan together and check in with one another to make sure we are sticking to our goals. Give gentle reminders to one another to get our butts in gear:) If enough people are interested, I can do a weekly post and we can share what our goals are, what we are doing to get fit, recipes maybe even photos (yikes!).

Lets work together to live a healthier and more active lifestyle! Who's with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...