Monday 6 June 2011

New Haircut

I am planning on getting my haircut, and this is almost the one I selected this weekend:

I know it's not the most fashionable or flattering haircut, especially on a women, but my hay fever is driving me crazy, so I'm not thinking clearly. My entire face is itchy, and having long bangs is just adding to the irritation.

Every spring I go through this and threaten to shave my bangs off! This year Robert is daring my too. Mostly for his own amusement. I don't think he would actually let me go through with it. At least I hope he wouldn't.

Anyways, it's time to cut my hair. I think it's coming up on a year now since my last hair cut. I do self cut my bangs, because like I'm going to go to the hair dressers every couple of weeks to get my bangs trimmed, but then I just forget about the rest of my hair. In the meantime, I think the best thing for me to do is to pin my bangs out of my face so I am no longer tempted to perform the above haircut on myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...