Thursday 2 June 2011

New Logos in Progress

Rob has been working on logos for me. I introduced him to Aviary, which is totally overwhelming to me, but Rob has gotten the hang of it. He used Illustrator in school, so he is familiar with design programs.

This is the first design he did. I don't know how to get rid of the background:
Logo.egg by djrob on AviaryLogo.egg by djrob on Aviary
He wanted to make me something cute and elegant, and I think he accomplished that well:)


He then came up with this design, which is also lovely:
logo 2.egg by djrob on Aviarylogo 2.egg by djrob on Aviary

and this one, which has a more traditional feel to it:
form line butterfly.egg by djrob on Aviaryform line butterfly.egg by djrob on Aviary


and he is currently working on this one, which is super cute with the big head:
form line butterfly 2.egg by djrob on Aviaryform line butterfly 2.egg by djrob on Aviary

I'm so fortunate to have Rob in my life! He is so supportive :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...