Wednesday 15 June 2011

Win Your Discount Wednesday at SVP-June 15th/11

Today's haul was much smaller than last weeks, but we did find some cool and useful items. Jai was grumbling about the sun hurting his eyes, and of course his brothers joined in, so we found these at SVP:
Cool blue shades for Jas, and even teeny, tiny sunglasses for Jude:)

and cool shades for Jai, who is too cool to pose for a picture.

Then of course I found some more shirts, and in the top left corner is a scarf. Fun colors and designs to transform.

It's the big game tonight, and we are planning to have a Canuck party. Go Canucks!!! GO!!! 

I have actually just started watching the games, and am not much of a hockey fan, nor am I much of a sports fan in general, but I have definitely caught the bug:)

Are you watching the game? If so, who are you cheering for? 

I hope you are all having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...