Friday 1 July 2011

What I Made This Week-July 1st

I didn't get as much sewing done this week as I would have liked, so I decided to beef up my post with a few foods:

Home made Mayonnaise

I make a lot because Rob loves mayo!

We had a bunch of tomatoes in our farm food box, and there isn't a huge demand for tomatoes in our house, so I decided to make fresh salsa. We ate this with tacos. Delicious!

and lotion. It always comes as a surprise to me when I get to my last jar of lotion. For some reason I can't keep track of what jar I am on, and am scrapping the bottom of the last jar for the last bits of lotion I can get! 

I am so into the pillowcase dress this week. 

another pillowcase dress:)

This dress came together so nicely, and I am very happy with it. It is made from 3 different t-shirts.

Of course another pillowcase dress with a ruffle skirt

and another!

I wasn't as productive with my sewing this week, but I am happy with the few items I have made. More fun stuff to bring with me to the Moss St Market tomorrow. Hopefully the sun will stick around, so I don't have to freeze again!

I hope you are all having a great weekend. Happy Canada Day! I will share photos of our days adventures soon! 

1 comment:

  1. happy canada day! i'm late i know :p

    and i really love that upcycled floral dress! i think using 3 different materials horizontally gives the dress a more defined flare shape. i like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...