Wednesday 6 July 2011

Win Your Discount Wednesday at SVP-July 6, 2011

I have skipped the last couple of Wednesdays at St Vincent de Paul, so I had to make up for it today. Instead of Win Your Discount, they had 25% off everything over $1.00.

This is my haul:

Lots of fun colors, and stripes, which I love for kids clothing. Also, two wool blankets.

I just had to get this. Snake skin? Alligator skin? I have no idea. It's definitely some sort of faux reptile skin. You only come across a shirt like this once in your life, so I had to snatch it up. What I'm going to do with it, I have no idea!

This book grabbed my attention on the way to the till. I wouldn't normally spend $6.50 on a book, but this one looks pretty interesting. It's about the NAMES Project. I don't know much about the project, but I think it has to do with raising awareness about AIDS. 


This is a huge quilt that was made. Each patch has the name of someone who was lost to AIDS. I know this is going to be a tough book for me to look through without crying.

Jude picked out this cool watch

It has a tiger face!

Now it's time to throw everything in the wash (except for the book) and give them a good cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...