Wednesday 20 July 2011

Win Your Discount Wednesday at SVP-July 20, 2011

The pickings were slim today as far as T-shirts go. There used to be a huge bin full of tees, and now the bin has a handful of shirts folded neatly in a stack. 

I did manage to find a few good finds:

This brown tee with a subway map of Manhattan.

Some colorful side plates. 

a sewing book

a couple of pillowcases. I just love brown right now.

Some floral knit fabric

and a floral knit nightie

a floral tank

and butterfly shirt.

The boys also found a 3D lego space puzzle for playing with their lego on, as well as a couple of stuffies. They always have to pick a couple of stuffies, which never get played with. I keep meaning to bring them back with us. Next time:) 

Today I am going to try and take some more photos of my stuff so I can order some more Moo business cards and possibly some stickers. Right now Moo has 30% off everything, so it's a good time to order! Today is the last day of the sale so I've got to hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...