Wednesday 3 August 2011

Win Your Discount Wednesday at SVP-Aug 3rd, 2011

I have been neglecting my blog, not because I want to, or because I don't have anything to share. I actually have been writing my blog in my head. I've just been a REALLY, REALLY, tired. I don't know whats up. I've always had low iron levels, and think that may be the issue. This weekend I bought an iron supplement, and am hoping it will help. The most frustrating part of this has been not being able to sew. I have a few fairs coming up, and I got very little done. This week my goal is to make three items a day, so far I am on track. I will share more about that on Friday:)

Today I won a whopping 18% off! Here is what I got:

The picture didn't turn out great, but I plan on making some cute pants out of this.

This skirt is for me, unless I can't get the stains out. Pretty fun!

Of course more shirts.


These acrylic paints for Rob. I am hoping they are a good quality. I know nothing about paint.

Jai and I spotted this hoodie while we were in line, after I drew my 18% off chip. They let me draw another chip for this and I picked a 41% off chip! Jai really likes it, so I think I will have to let him have it, even though I picked it for myself. I think it will look handsome on him:)

I have been helping Rob put his blog together. He was finally persuaded to start a Hermy the Albino Polar Bear blog. You can check it out here. This is a great blog to read for a nice chuckle. I love Hermy, and have future plans to make a Hermy stuffy so I can give him a hug!

I hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

  1. oh i am so glad to hear that Rob is starting a blog!!! i hope everything goes well for him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...