Tuesday 11 October 2011

Halloween is in the air

As soon as October hit the kids went right into Halloween mode. These pictures are from the beginning of the month. We have been sick for the past week and so my computer time has been limited.

These were the outfits for the day. No more plain old regular clothing. It's all about the costumes now.


And we can't forget masks. I found a book of masks in a free box last year. The book is from 1978, and I guess tear out had not been invented, because all the masks have to be cut out by hand! I know! Crazy!

They are awesome though! Jasper was the one who got the ball rolling on the mask idea. He had been looking through it all day pointing out his favorite ones. I finally got the hint and suggested cutting some out. I am so glad we did. This is Jasper rocking out to the radio with his gorilla mask and jedi costume. 

And Jai finally, who had finally settled on a mask. This was the only picture I could get before he rushed outside to play hockey. 


1 comment:

  1. omg you had to cut out each and every detail of those masks?? perforated tear lines must be the best thing since sliced bread!

    those masks look creepy btw!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...