Monday 7 November 2011

Kicking it into high gear

I'm not sure why, but it seems that my inspiration doesn't like to kick in until a week before a show. This weekend I am going to be at The Prestige here in Sooke, for the Earthly Goods Craft Fair. I applied for this show at the beginning of the summer, so it's not like it's a last minute arrangement, but for some reason I am now flooded with ideas. I have too many ideas, that I won't be able to fit everything in.

Here is a sample of what I am working on:

I have started making these upcycled long sleeve raglans with a Tree of Life design

and some little upcycled pants, also with a Tree of Life design

Here is Jude in his new upcycled long sleeve raglan.

It's so difficult to capture him when he is still. This was the best I could do.

I will also be making more of these:

 But in these colors:
Banana Peel Yellow

and Bubble Gum Pink.

I have seven booties cut out in the yellow that need to be put together, and haven't even begun taking the pink leather apart. 

More time! I need more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...