Tuesday 17 January 2012

Winter wonderland!

I didn't believe it would actually happen, but it did! We have snow!!! and lots of it. More is falling from the sky as I write this.

Our winter has been fairly mild so far this year, but all of a sudden the temperatures dropped, and we are covered in a soft blanket of snow. It's beautiful. I'm not a huge fan, mostly because of the cold. I'm a coldy, so ideally this is not my kind of weather, but I think the boys will have a blast. I can spend half an hour bundling them up, and hopefully Jude will last longer then 10 minutes (which has been his max tolerance for the snow in previous years), make them hot chocolate, and kiss their rosy red cheeks.

Here are a few pictures of what it looks like outside right now:




This is our little Charlie Brown Christmas tree.


I can't wait to bring our dog out in the snow. She is a husky/malamute/great pyrenees, so she was made for this kind of weather, but she totally cowers in the snow, tiptoeing through, like maybe if she treads lightly it won't touch her. Like a cat. She is so like a cat. She does the something in the rain. Then all of a sudden she gets a burst of energy and runs around in circles, releasing her inner dog. It's fun to watch.

I hope you have a great Tuesday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...