Tuesday 27 March 2012

A Little Photo Editing

So I've taken the leap, and decided to start editing some of my photos with Photoshop. I usually can't figure out how it works, and have no idea how to use most of the tools, but I'm slowly making progress. Here are a couple of pictures I edited, on my own, without Rob's help. I felt pretty proud of myself.

Okay, so I did have some help. I used the free actions from Paint the Moon Photography for both photos.

Here is the first photo of my little Jude. I love his big beautiful eyes. 

For this photo I used Vanilla Pop from Paint the Moon, and I also figured out how to use the healing brush to erase the boogies and clear up the red on Jude's cheeks. His nostrils look a little strange, and I couldn't figure out how to fix that, but all in good time:)

Before. I cropped this one in iPhoto, because I still haven't figured out how to crop in Photoshop.

After. I used Urban Delight to edit this one. It's not a great example of editing, but it's all I've got:)

I was looking through all the actions at Paint the Moon, and hope to one day afford them all. She really does amazing work, and I am completely baffled by the little amount of sleep that she can function on, with a baby and 6 year old, whom she home schools! Anyways, she takes beautiful photos and if you haven't heard of her, I suggest checking her out. She has some freebies, tips and tricks as well as very helpful tutorials, and I absolutely adore her work.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. is there a feature in photoshop or a program you can use to erase the two other people in the picture? i've seen it done before but i don't know how they do it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...