Thursday 12 April 2012

What's in your fridge?

We have the usual, meat defrosting for tonights dinner, lots of veggies and fruit, almond flour, leftovers...... and a stuffy puppy in plastic container with marbles. 



This is one of my favourite things about having little ones in the house, and I try not to think about how much I will miss these discoveries when they are older, but I will. They warm my heart.

As I'm writing this I have tears in my eyes. Tears of love and happiness. My ten year old just came down the stairs to give me the birthday card he made for me with coupons inside for things like, a free massage, a free movie night, a free I make snack all day, one free I make you a comic, one free read an extra chapter etc...I love my children so much, sometimes I cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...