Thursday 16 August 2012

Sewing for the change of seasons

Summer always comes to an end too quickly. It feels especially fast because it has just begun here. Hopefully it will stick around a little longer for us. Though inevitably it will have to come to an end, so I am preparing my shop for the change of seasons. I will actually be somewhat prepared this year. How unlike me! Rather then trying to do 20 different styles (may be a slight exaggeration), like I have attempted in the past, I have decided to stick to a couple of styles and build up stock.

Here are some of the upcycled goodies I am working on for Fall:

Urban Hoodies Pattern by HeidiandFinn





 and Cowl Neck Dresses Pattern also by HeidiandFinn





 Once I have built up enough hoodies and dresses I will move onto more ruffle pants pattern by LilyGiggle

and perhaps even some jackets:



There will be lots of bright and bold colours, complimented with soft and subtle. A little something for everyone.

What do you think? Is there anything you would like to see? Or sizes? I love feedback, so please, please share your thoughts. It would mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...