Thursday 11 October 2012

KCWC Day 4

And back to my regular colourful sewing schedule. 

After Jas saw Jude's red pants yesterday, he requested a pair for himself. These are just simple sweat pants with a fitted yoga waist.

The cardigan is from a felted wool sweater from the thrift shop. 

And now for the blurry photos. My camera has decided not to do auto focus anymore, and I'm finding it difficult to remember to adjust the light meter, AND focus at the sametime, plus I'm in the habit of just pressing the button and letting it focus for me. Sigh!








Tomorrow is the last day of KCWC Fall 2012! I feel like I need to go out with a bang, and still have no clue what I'm going to make. Hopefully inspiration hits me soon, because I'm not likely to last long today. I was up late (until 2 am) reading the second book of the Hunger Games, Catching Fire. OMG! I can't wait to start the third book! 

Staying up until the wee hours of the morning is not such a great idea for me, and I wish I had a little more self control, but it's just such an exciting book, and I couldn't tear myself away from it. So there is a chance I will be making something simple and not too exciting, but keep your fingers crossed for me, because I'm not a coffee drinker and have to make it through without help. 

Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...