Monday 1 October 2012

kcwc

So I have decided to join up with the kcwc (Kids Clothes Week Challenge) on Elsie Marley's site. I am very excited, slightly intimidated, and very much looking forward to the inspiration. If you haven't heard about kcwc then I suggest heading over to check it out, and perhaps join up in the fun.

I have been preparing myself for this upcoming week by pinning any, and every cute boys clothing I come across.

Here is some of my inspiration:










Source: oiidesign.se via Jamie on Pinterest






I adore these pants! I will most likely be unable to duplicate them, but I sure as heck would like to try.

For some reason the pointy hood won't let me write underneath it, so I am placing my comment here, not to intentionally cause confusion or disorder.

I love pointed hoods. Always have and probably always will:)













Source: de.dawanda.com via Jamie on Pinterest
I love this style of pant. Not only are they awesome, but they are great for our rainy wet weather, when your kids pant cuffs drag in puddles, slowly soaking up the entire pant leg, and your kid has to change pants like a hundred times a day! Yes we have boots, and rain pants, but somehow, the pant cuff always finds a way to sneak out from under all the rain gear.




And I just love stripes and cowl necks at the moment, so I hope to make a couple of these.

It is very ambitious of me to think I could make all of this in one week, so I am trying to set the bar low and just use these as inspiration.

Of course I will be sticking with my values and I will be making upcycled clothing for my kids.

I am a huge fan of clean, simple designs, blending colours, and fabric patters such as stripes, polka dots, plaid etc.. to make fun, comfy and practical clothing.

Wish me luck! and hopefully I will see you in the challenge:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...