Wednesday 23 January 2013

Valentines Warm and Cozies

                  





I am so in love with these leggings! and hope to make a pair for myself. I'm a cold-y and live in my parka throughout the winter, even though our West Coast weather is supposed to mild. There are people wearing shorts! Shorts people! It's insanity! Anyways, if I have enough fleece left over, I am making a pair of these warm and cozies for myself.

In the meantime, if you would like a pair for your little, just head over to my shop and pick up a pair. There are only a few, because I am using the little bit of fleece I have had for the past few years, but couldn't figure out what to do with it.

I am sending lots of warm thoughts to you all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...