Tuesday 22 October 2013

KCWC Day 2 Fall 2013

And this is why I have nothing for day 2! No she is not mine! I am taking care of her while her mom is at school. It has been exhausting, and by the end of the day I want to fall into my bed and sleep for two weeks straight.

As well as the baby (who just turned three months), I am also doing a 30 day fitness challenge. I work out everyday normally, so I didn't think it would be a big deal, except I have to wake up super early to get it in before the baby arrives. 

Not that I am not loving having a baby in the house, because I do! Especially a girl. Or that I am not loving my challenge, because I feel so much stronger. I just feel like I have no energy left at the end of the day to sew:( Oh did I mention the baby never naps! Maybe short stints while in my arms, but otherwise, NEVER! So sewing during the day is not an option. She is the sweetest, despite never sleeping, and spending 6-8 hours crying. We just love her. The boys are so loving with her.


Anyways, I thought for today I would share a few of my plans for KCWC. The stripy suit material and the electric blue cord I was telling you about yesterday are going to become W Pants.



And these I want to make into some fun PJ pants!


Well, the baby is here, so I have to go! Have a great day!

PS Blogger is giving my a hard time today, which is why everything is a bit wonky.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...